Powerful and light, stylish and up-to-date, effective but quiet… These adjectives arouse in my mind when I start thinking about the perfect functionality and high quality of the Miele S5981 Capricorn with SEB-236 Power brush.
Smart and helpful , superb and incredible, stunning and staggering … Such epithets are brought to my mind when I try to express all those positive emotions that appear at hearing about the model of Miele with SEB-236 Power brush.
The Miele Capricorn is lightweight and can be carried up and down the stairs with ease. The Miele Capricorn is also very quiet thanks to a noise optimized fan and integrated silence. Not only is the Miele Capricorn lightweight and quiet, it is also extremely powerful thanks Miele’s Vortex Motor. The Miele Capricorn is manufactured at Miele’s Bielefeld factory in Germany.
The HEPA filter actually traps 99.99% of all particles as small as 0.3 of a micron. Dust mite feces and pollen are no match for the Miele Capricorn! This Miele vacuum has an automatic cord return, just press the cord rewind button.
The Miele Capricorn comes complete with a crevice tool, upholstery tool and dusting brush are always on hand thanks to onboard tool storage! Insert the wand and floor brush into the park system at the back of the canister when you are busy with answering the door or phone.
The Miele Capricorn has two convenient fittings on either side the canister allow for safe storage and easy transportation. No guess work here, the Miele Capricorn lets you know when to change your bag or if you have a blockage that needs to be attended to! All functions of the vacuum cleaner can be done from the handle from turning the machine on or off , increasing or decreasing the suction, to turning the powerhead on and off. Connections are internal at the hose end, hose handle, and powerbrush and connect with just a click.
This cleaner comes with Telescoping Stainless Steel Wands – One section fits inside the other and adjusts to your height with the touch of a button. The Miele Capricorn comes with Miele SEB-217 Powerhead – A Self-Adjusting Powerhead Great for Medium to Low Pile Carpeting and Bare Floors. The Miele Capricorn comes with the SBB 300-3 Parquet Floor Brush – Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. Ceramic, laminate and natural wood surfaces are no problem!
- Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful Thanks to Miele’s Amazing 1200-Watt Vortex Motor / Made In Germany and Made To Last – The Miele Capricorn has a 20-Year Average Life-Span
- Sealed System Construction – Perfect for any Allergy or Asthma Sufferer
- Comes with Miele SEB-217 Powerhead – Self Adjusting for carpet height, excels at edge cleaning and with it’s sealing strip does a great job on bare floors also – Great For Medium to Low Pile Carpeting
- Comes with Miele SBB300-3 Parquet Floor Brush – Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. With a 90 degree twisting rotation there not many places this floor brush can’t go!
- Free Shipping!!!
I’m sure that a great number of people would refuse the idea of a vacuum cleaner purchase for such a price. It’s quite understandable, on the one hand. On the other hand, one shouldn’t balk only because of a price. Perhaps, such a purchase would be worth of every penny spent on it? Let’s weigh all the options, both prons and cons about this, in my opinion, marvelous miracle-model.
To tell the truth, I myself spent a great deal of time doing research for the purchase of a necessary vac. Finally, I set my choice on the Miele Capricon due to its high quality, good functioning and a given warranty. How did I know about all this? Roaming the Internet and reading rather helpful Miele S5981 customers’ reviews.
Before this luckiest purchase in my life, I had owned an upright model. And these two vacs turned out to be simply beyond comparison! The previous vac seemed to be just a joke: a machine difficult for moving around with a set of completely useless attachments. Plus, I could hardly fit it in my tiny closet. But the most important – it didn’t perform cleaning as well as I supposed a really good vacuum cleaner to do.
Why can’t one do without this Miele S5981 Capricorn? The reasons are obvious and they are the following:
1) The efficiency of its operation. Let’s take my example: the carpets in my house have never looked so incredibly good, practically brand-new! Both tile and hardwood have never been so easy to clean.
2) It’s really long-term investment. Perhaps you’ll even get sick of that Miele before it breaks down completely so solid and durable this model is!
3) Unsurpassed technology inside thanks to German quality engineering.
4) Second to none design of all the parts of the vac. There are no details looking cheap or flimsy in it.
5) Exceptional quietness. Would like to be entertained while doing cleaning? There’s nothing to it, if you are crazy about listening to music or keen on talking on the phone!
6) Pretty small but incomparably powerful. The Miele sucks like a real devil! But as against all the upright models, the Miele S5981 is able to get even into the tightest space.
7) The convenience of handle controls. Give a credit!
8) The air quality. Perhaps it sounds a bit strange but we all have already got used to awful smells coming from vacs while cleaning. Filters used in this vac really work! No kidding! They don’t allow dust to spit back all over your flooring and furniture upholstery either.
I could continually and endlessly describe all the smart features of the vac: a set of onboard attachments, the canister wheels moving in any direction, special lights warning when the bag is already filled, an excellent cord easily wrapping.
So at the beginning of this review I mentioned all the cons and pros of the vacuum cleaner. But the absence of the former is explained easily by the dominance of the latter: so far I have found completely nothing wrong in the Miele S5981 Capricorn with SEB-236 Power brush that I may not like about this machine.
In any case, this up-to-date model of German vacuums is superb. Over and over again I won’t get tired of repeating the Miele is well done through and through. If only it were an automobile, certainly it would be one the best Mercedeses! Judging both by my own previous experience and by sad stories and complaints of my friends I guess that, actually, most vacuum cleaners simply re-distribute all the dirt and dust in the house. Once you get Miele S5981 Capricorn in your household you’ll forget about such “cleaning” – this model really gets rid of all the dirt.